I love Cheerene and... Singapore!

Alrite! I'm back in action once more!

So it seems that alot of you have been enjoying your extra long weekend.. Well, I enjoyed mine too! Cos every holiday is an opportunity for me to make more $$! Oh, I'm loving it!

My day started at 7am, started to bath and slack around, have my breakfast while reading the newspaper. Left home at around 8.30am for work.. Reached office pretty early! Started some simple setups soon! Then i went over to the warehouse to start my my whole day of fun! Lol.. Its sales again! They are offering some very good bargains! Esp.. from my department! Its really cheap and i'm really tempted to get one for myself! But i guess i shld save up as hard as possible!! I dun really need it so forget it! No point wasting money on something i dun really need!

So i tried very hard to sell! Hmm.. Impressed by myself too! Met a few funny customer too! Oh, and i saw one of our CEN senior too! Then made new friends during lunch too! Had quite a good laugh over lunch! Hahahaha.. then it was back to more sales!

Later around evening, Jack Neo and company came in to perform and entertain the crowd!
(-_-") .. they started to belt out Hokkien songs.. It was erm... I guess u shld noe! Hahaha! I managed to sneak out to the amphithearter with a colleague for the big screening of NPD! It was fantastic! Its kind of like at the NDP itself! Superb sound system, good quailty projector! Yeah!! 100 points for it! Then came the Singapore Idol! Ohh.. hahaha, i was busy with work, but my eyes were sort of fixed on the huge screen! Lolx..

Then after the show, we started to clear and pack up! Had some photo taking! Then retreated into our office! Then hitch a ride from a colleague to the MRT station! Then proceed on my way home..

Its really one of the most interesting national day i've spent so far! And of cos.. my last in SG.. I will miss my homeland for sure! And of cos, all its ppl.. like u and u and u and u and u and.. and so much more..
-----------------------------------------
Today reach office at 850am.. started another hard day of work!

Work work work almost none stop! Then went to west mall for lunch, wallet torn again! Bought a gift for my colleague, cos its her birthday tml! She is always so nice to me ah, she is the one who got me Bread talk "loti" everytime! Today, its finally my turn to get one for her!

Then on my way home this evening.. something weird happened! As usual, i fall asleep as soon as i board the bus. Then i was woken up by a pressure on my arm! I FOUND SOMEONE LEANING ON ME!! OMG! Hahaha.. Too bad its a "SHE".. ermm.. i mean lucky its a "SHE".. I was to embarass to wake her up like tat, so i tried to move and shift myself abit! And finally she woke up just before my stop! Lucky she did, or i will miss my stop again!

Okie.. I'm tired already! Seeya! Cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: