Fun wor! Hahaha!!

Hi folks! I'm back from my chalet.. Wow.. Its way too fun man!

The fun started when Ernest and Jenny came to pick me up.. Once we reach the chalet, we unpack the stuff and went to get a bike each.. Ernest was playing his roller blade.. woow.. it was fun.. we cycled till the end of east coast.. a pretty far point! Hahaha.. Along the way, i had a few "small" accidents.. All Jenny's fault, ask me to look at boys! There were times when both of us almost collide together.. all because of boys! Hahaha.. she is a tiko queen! Not me!!

Then go back, start BBQ le! Actually, Alan was suppose to be the cook-of-the-day! But ended up, i was the one! Hahaha.. But its really fun ah! Thou the food were abit burnt here n there.. Hahaha!

Fun ah.. Hahaha! As usual, i crap along the way! Joke n joke! Really enjoying.. Then after BBQ, we went for a short cycling trip! Then came back.. rest awhile then start to clear stuff and bath le! Then pack pack awhile, all go up to the room le!

We started a few rounds of Dai-Tee! Then Ernest wanted to play Ass-Hole Dai-Tee! Wahahaa.. So fun sia! I became Ass-hole for a few times! And of cos, i won a few times as well! Bee Leng was the poorest.. she kept remaining as Ass-hole!

Played till around 4am in the morning.. Hahaha.. Then tried to sleep, Then i start to crap! Dun let them sleep! I guess they should be sleeping now at home!!!

I'll try to upload the pixs once i get it from my colleagues!!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: