Missing thing in my heart..

A very good morning ladies and gentlemen, its me again! Back with more storys to tell.. Sorry for not blogging for the past 2 days.. Every moment of my 24 hours were too packed!

Suffering from mood swing again.. I woke up this morning, feeling really sour in my heart! I just feel that something is missing in me.. Like i said.. Its a real big mood swing.. i was still enjoying myself hours ago at ZEN.. I wasn't tipsy.. I'm just abit kind of "high"-er than usual.

Quite upset that I missed my graduation yesterday. After reading Chew Ling's blog.. I really regretted it.. I'm sure they had fun there.. How i wish i could be part of their fun! Seeing so many of her photos.. Seeing her writing with so much pride.. I'm happy for her! So.. I still have not got my diploma! I'm not yet a graduate of TP yet?? Lolx.. But somehow, i felt that it was pretty unfair for my mum for not letting her have a chance to go back n see me on stage with my cert.. Thou she was the one tell me that she didn't want to go back.. I felt that she was sort of influence by me.. I was telling her that my earning money was more important..

Another busy day at work.. Loads of unfinished work awaits for me on monday morning! Sounds sad rite!! Thinking back, I've not listened to Mr Boey's advice.. I clearly remember this.. Just before i started working.. He told me: "Dun sell yourself to the company.." Dun you think his advice just fell on deaf ears.. Well, i didn't exactly sold myself to the company.. Thou i work hard in the office.. I dun bring work home at least.. Its because of other committments like my tuition that kept me busy all this while!

Yesterday was one of my colleagues last day with us, he went home to china.. working with our branch over there! Good for him.. a chance to be with his family again!

Went for a good lunch over at some ramen restaurant.. Pretty good ramen they offered! I was really shocked when i got back in office and saw my computer! My god.. My taskbar was flooded with MSN Conversation Windows! Thanks all for their best wishes! To all of you who were hoping to see me yesterday at school.. I'm really sorry abt it! But i do hope i can make it back sometime soon!! I miss you just as hard as you miss me.. I can't promise when i can be back.. But i promise to try..

Yesterday nite, rock the world at NYDC.. then later proceed to ZEN to continue the fun.. Played till pretty late! Was with JH, Chris, Jacky, Ryan, Hazel, Keong.. Then met Faith and gang! Its actually a birthday celebration for Chris!! Happy 19th Birthday!! I made her a card.. She was happy.. I guess she likes it.. Hahaha. I'm glad she likes it!

Alrite.. Going back to bed for awhile..then gonna pack my bag later! Going to chalet later on! Wun't be home tonite!! Dun wait for me tonite!! Hahahaa..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: