5 Great ways to start a week

5 Great ways to start a week:
  1. Make today your pay day! (Well.. I've got mine!! Yipee!! My first pay as a tutor! Wahahhaaha!! I m richie rich.. Wow.. Just get so excited when i think of money!)
  2. Find new means to make MORE money.. (Well.. I've done it too! I've got a new tuition Lobang!! Woahahaaha)
  3. Pack your schedule to the max! Knowing that every moment means money.. (Mine is fully packed with tuition all the way.. at least 5 lessons a week! This is just so crazy.. But i can't stop loving it man!!)
  4. Saving more money by skipping lunch! (Munch your way to the pantry, unless u r sure that your dear colleagues will get you small snacks for tea-break! Well, lucky me, i got a nice little Cheese pancake from BeeLeng!)
  5. Knowing that you will earn alot more than the previous month! (I did my calculations today.. and i could stop myself from grinning from ear to ear! But hey.. Every single cent is made with my sweat n blood..)

Sorry folks.. I'm just a little money grubbing pig!

This morning, i've received some photos taken while i was at the chalet! (That was really fast! Thanks to our Hardworking Andrea!!) Really cute! I just love it! If you guys have known me for sometime, you would know my standard pose in all my pics taken during CENT club events! Well.. I came up with a new one.. Now all my colleagues r doing the same thing! This is so crazy! My work place has become a Heaven for Crazy people with crazy ideas! I will try to bring the pixs to show all of you one day.. (if i'm ever free..)

Oh.. forgot to mention this, I'm now conferred as the "BBQ Logistic Head" .. So in future, if there is any BBQ, I must get ready in the shortest possible time! Jus like mobilization! Lolx.. this is fun!
--------------------------------------
Today was a interesting day, I was sent to Robinson Road to collect some stuff for boss! Lolx.. I had long chats with Taxi drivers on my way to n from company.. Everytime they would repeat the same thing.. here is top 5 FAQs:
  1. Your Boss (Mr Sim Wong Hoo) still haven married hor??
  2. Your Boss very kind hor, always see him do alot of charity rite??
  3. Your company so big, your pay oso must be very high hor??
  4. Your Boss very smart hor, make alot of money from the warehouse sales rite??
  5. Your company famous for its sound card rite?? Now always got alot of new products rite??

Now.. Here is my top 5 answers...
  1. Ya Lor
  2. Ya Lor
  3. Ya Lor
  4. Ya Lor
  5. Ya Lor
Look.. Its rather simple case here.. Since you know so much anout my company and my boss, dun ask lame questions already!! Got it?? Lolx..

I'm going to sleep! So tired counting money! Hahaha.. just kidding! I dun really make that much u noe!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: