Wat a day..

It was really a great afternoon outside!

Oh guess what, i met the most fearsome teacher i had in secondary school today! Mdm Sue.. So glad that i got to meet her today! Its been like 1 or 2 years since i last met her! Didn't had a long talk cos she was in a hurry i think! But nvm, there will be chances i guess.. Miss her alot.. miss those good old days.. remember how she use to torture the class with all those presentations.. how she force us to do those comprehension! I guess i really owe her alot! If not for her.. I wouldn't have attain so much today! I promise to go back n visit her one day.. before the tiny weenie school closes.. Dun noe why, but just keep talking to her in mandarin.. She is a English Language teacher by the way.. Hahaha.. Again.. even after so many years, she still have to remind me to speak in english.. Hahaha..

Went shopping.. got some clothings.. nice nice! Hahaha.. So much people in the mall today! As usual, enjoyed some silly jokes as we go along..

So reach home around 6pm.. END OF FUN.. HERE COMES TROUBLE! Would there ever be an end? I really sick and tired..

Guess what, i tried talking to my mum.. guess wats her respones? It really pissed me off totally! When that idiot got home.. U should have seen that kind of face he gave me! I tried controlling myself.. But how long can i take?? Miss those really busy school days.. If i'm kept busy all day long.. I wouldn't have stayed at home enduring all those stupid shit! I could always hide in CENT room whenever things arise..

Haha.. So i guess it should be due to all these running away that causes the problem to stay all along the way! Running away didn't help.. it just make matters worst! And again.. where does the problem lies?? Me again.. I still can't change my temper, i'm still so childish, i'm not caring and sensitive enough, I'm too stubborn! I just lack self control.. I really hate to say all these but there is no way i could hide all them... I'm not trying to blame myself(as some of u would say).. But its just the truth! If only i could exercise a little more self control..

Who on earth could understand me.. when i dun even understand myself... Haa.

But hopefully as i write on.. trouble will dissappear itself.. HOPEFULLY..

0 comments: