Finally got to swim today.. Haha

I've just received the letter of acceptance yesterday! Shld i go or shld i stay? Another major decision in life..

Will have to give up alot to achieve it.. M i willing to take the risk? I noe i will never achieve much by staying here.. Hahaha.. guess it will take me days to think thru it again!!

Never mind abt it! Haa.. Today i woke up really late, haha too long never sleep properly le!

Shit that fella, still dare to disturb me! Still giving me that stupid face!! I DUN OWE HIM ANYTHING!! He better stop it before anything happens.. I dun noe how long i can stand him! When i go crazy.. anything is possible! Hahaha.. Well, so nvm, went out just to avoid seeing him!

Today went out with my sister.. when to sim lim to get some ink for printer! Then went to pray at the temple at "si ma lu".. after that went to Bugis for some shopping! Eyeing on some bags and shoes! Now i noe what to do to my pay for next month! Haha.. Or is there any one who likes to fork out the cash "on my behalf"?? Haa.. After that went swimming at bedok! Oh my god, the pool was so packed! Haha.. but nevertheless i still enjoyed the swim! Then went for dinner at changi road.. Had western food, it was recommended by friends.. well its really pretty nice! The chick is really tender! Haha.. Okie.. here comes the fave part of my outing today! NTUC!! Hahaha.. nice sia! I bot some "angel hair" n "meet ball sauce".. some star fruits and udon and eel!! Shopping at supermarkets make me feel so good! Hahaha..

So who is coming for dinner this weekend?? My door is wide open for all! Hahaha..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: