I hate home.. hate home.. hate u!

After days of fun .. and more fun, I'm finally back for a blog..

Sort of feeling tat my head is spinning.. I guess i'm really abit drunk! Haha.. I just reach home at 630am.. Thanks keong and zihua for staying out with me! Really hate going home! Stupid!

Yesterday morning was really dramatic! Hahaha.. almost had a fight at home! lucky i did manage to control myself.. I didn't lay my hands on him! I got so angry that i just throwed my keys on the floor and went off.. Thats y i refused to come home yesterday nite! But wondered y.. tears came to my eyes.. cried from bedok all the way to jurong.. Serious case of dehydration. I'm still so silly as to shed tears because of him.. asshole! But i just can't help feeling so angry and pissed off! No mood to work all day long.. Keep thinking.. just can't help it! Y do things have to turn out this way? It just make my blood boils to think of it!

Can some kind soul tell me what to do?? Screwed! Y should i endure his nonsense??

Childish i may seems.. running away from home whenever problems arise.. crying out whenever i cannot solve my own shit! Oh.. how stupid can i get? No wonder no one loves cheerene.. far too stupid! Killing everyone with my very own stupidity!

But at least had fun last nite! Oh oh.. its my son's birthday! We enjoyed a dinner at Cartel.. followed by a KTV session at Chinatown! But i didn't really want to call it a day after KTV.. So hop on into a cab, went down to East Coast.. Went for a drink! Now i finally do understand why people like to drink to drown their sorrows! I bet i did tell zihua and keong alot.. I do recall abit, so i guess i'm not totally drunk! Still feeling abit drowsy.. abit weird at my throat!

Going out soon! Hahaha.. meeting that 2 "J-sters"! Hahaha.. Will blog abit more when i'm home later! Got to go.. cheerios! Bathing time! Will pour out more of my problems here later! Let me clear my head first! Hahaha..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Stupid,
Me

0 comments: