My blog starts here...

Time for a little bloggie..

Alrite, let me start of with monday.. Well, guess i was suffering from a little bit of monday blues! Hahaha... So anyone came up with the answer to my question?

I wonder why is there so much things awaiting me? Excitement is always round the corner! Hahaha.. Alrite, i got back my java book yesterday, guess its abt time i learn this language from scratch! Haa..

So whats for today? Endless amount of work! Haa.. thats the main dish EVERYDAY.. HooHoo.. So I had to stayed back to perform some Overtime.. all the way till 8pm. Well.. for the sake of $$.. what to do?????? I love $$.. $$ seems to hate cheerene thou.. I'm always BROKE...
So i guess its really pointless for me to get a new wallet, when i have no money to put inside! Hahaha..

PS. Dun ask me this question..: "how is work".. my standard answer would always be.. "it would be more fun with more pay.." Got it?

Tired to blog anymore.. I tink i would be in for another round of OT again tml! Just got to brace myself! Hoo.. But after a month of hardwork.. I finally seen my results.. Yes.. It comes in a form of Vitamin.. What i like to call.. Vitamin M... Guess it about time to repay those treats i owe people! Haa.. One by one pls... Get ur queue number!! No pushing!!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me
(tsk.. Cheerene misses school..)

0 comments: