I'm no loser...

How stupid can i get?? Well.. u never noe! Hahaha
Once a stone.. always a stone! Getting bigger day by day!

Why didn't i see clearly? Now that i have lost things that cost dearly.. Perhaps i'm not the loser afterall.. And perhaps i didn't lose anything, because i nv receive anything in the first place! How can i be a loser when i'm back to square one again? HoHoho.. Hahaha.. I guess the other party is the loser!

I gave all i have, but the other failed to received! So come to think of it.. who is on the losing end?? Definitely not me! Haa..
Happiness is the ability to give.. not receive! M i rite to say that???

Well.. here is something to make everyone do abit of thinking.. Let me know the answer.. that is if u could get it! Hahaha..

There are three words in the English language that end in "gry".
ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the
third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them
everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the
third word.

What is it?
_______gry?


Cheerios..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: