Not that different...

Toss in bed.. Can't fall asleep yesterday.. Hmm.. troubled over my future yet again! Haiz.. Still not willing to face the truth.. Still not willing to try.. Still so childish! Face the truth.. this is me!

Pondering where to go, wondering if i will make it? Its really about time to wake up my puny little brain!! Try banging the wall maybe! Haa..

Had a talk to my idol(Andrew) yesterday.. He was giving some advice from his point of view! Yup.. Really apperciate that! Hahaha.. always a big brother to me! And a really nice one too!

Woke up at 7am.. wondering wats the next thing i should do??
I dun wan to close my eyes,
Dun wan to fall asleep....
(new song huh!)
So here i m, blogging to my heart's content!

Done alot of research this morning! Have been reading up alot on those university! Sort of decided wat to go for.. Some wat like that feeling i've got 3 years ago... But i'm still worried.. is this another "rushed" decision of mine??? I never regret soming to CEN.. just that i regretted that i didn't put my heart to my studies.. Then so much "Only if .... " came to my mind!

"Nutting is too difficult.. " Thats what andrew told me yesterday.

Very true i thot to myself! And facts have proven it! Nutting too difficult for me.. I've done it once, I've done it twice, why can't i do it again?? Somehow found this common characteristic in the both of us.. We are both have answers in our heart.. But we just need more reasons to support ourselves! So we are really not that different... Haahhaa.. nice song from collin raye, yet again..

Pondering wats for breakfast, wondering wats nice on TV??
Cheerios to all!
Enjoy the great sunny day(another day to slack away...) Darn.. hate this feeling!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: