I'm broke!

HiHi.. Back to blog again!

Hoo.. Lots of work to clear yesterday! Hahaha.. then for lunch, went for some yummy peneng food near my work place! Nice ambience! Hence expected to pay higher price for it! Then went to a warehouse sale nearby! But found nutting i fancy(lucky sia..)! Then went to West Mall to get some gifts for colleagues! Today is their last day at work! Hmm.. i've got one of their hp number! Got laugh at by my colleagues for that! I return to work almost at 3.. hoo hoo!! Shh.. dun let anyone noe!

Went to cityhall with my sister for some shopping after work! Woahaha.. got some great deal! Oh ho ho.. Went to get some T-shirt, my sister suggested to get something similar for 3 of us(me, my sister and my mum)! Ok, i really went to buy u noe! Hahaha it would be so funny if the 3 of us wear the same shirt together! Hee.. Got a wallet, got another one for my sister.. but who noes this silly girl insisted on getting a same one as mine! Oh wat to do??

My heart is bleeding... All those stuff cost $$ u noe! Things dun come cheap even thou there is a sale! They are so happy with all those new stuff.. of cos they are happy when they dun have to pay for anything and get everything! Hahaha..

Today.. as usual, work work work.. run around all over the place! Couldn't really rest! Hahaha.. Went for a very early lunch today! Boss's treat! Ho Ho.. japanese food! I ate eel and beef! Very nice! Hahaha.. Went around IMM for a while before strolling back to the office! Wat a enjoyable day!

I guess i will retire early tonite, got to wake up early again tml!! Will be joining everyone at school tml! Hoo!! HAHAhaha..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: