! month..

Haa.. Today marks the end of my first 31 days(1 month) at work!

Something special today.. met an old secondary school friend at Creative today. Nah.. She's not working at Creative, she was a promoter with Good Wood Park Hotel.. There happen to be sale of Durian stuffs (puffs and cakes) at our canteen today! My colleagues bought lots of them! Hahaha.. I didn't get any.. cos it was really expensive! I couldn't really afford. So forget it ba! I already over-spent during lunch! Actually thot of staying at Creative for my lunch.. but colleagues wanted to eat out today.. so i just follow the crowd..

So thats all for today.

Wonder y i didn't blog yesterday? I was having a hard time setting up the PC yesterday! A lame ass unplug everything.. Ho ho.. he got a good scolding for that~ Created quite a stir at home! I even receive SOS messages during work! Damn.. spoil my mood for the day!

Nah.. mood already spoilt.. Hahaha..

Much better now.. except that i really hate having someone watching me surf web from behind! Arghh..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: