Relationship is like condom.. It tears easily once there is friction..

Like my title?? I came up with it myself.. I find it so interesting true somehow! Hahaha.. The first idea that came to me was actually "rubber" instead of "condom".. but i thot i could change it to something more interesting to suit of of u guys! lol..

Badly shaken by a nitemare.. OMG.. who would have thot of such things! Dreamt of Philip (this fella would always get very HIGH when he sees me) and a few others.. I wonder did i actually laugh out in the midst of my sleep.. I think I better keep the details to myself.. Otherwise i would become another joke of the centuary!

Glad that Faith actually like my previous entry so much that she actually posted in on her bloggie as well! Wahaha and still praise me until i could almost fly into the sky! Haa.. I guess it would really bring back many many memories for alot of us! Be it fond memories or not, it has become part of us the very moment it turn into a memory in our heart.. It will be here to stay.. for the rest of our lives..

Sometime ago, i did offer a few words to my good buddy when she flopped her job interview!

"You didn't get the job doesn't mean you are not worth it.. Rather, it means that the job is not good enough for u!"

As long as she has tried, she had not let herself down in anyway! Heaven will help those who help themselves.. I'm sure she will get a good job soon!! Ahem.. Dun forget to gimme a treat when u get the job wor!! Hohoho

Anyway, back to wat i was saying.. I didn't manage to keep this friend.. not because i'm not worth it, but because this friend simply isn't worth my care and attention..

I've seen thru certain things maybe.. I guess i should channel all those love back onto myself again! I promise to love myself even more.. for the sake of all those who really care for me and love me.. getting back to the "potatoe story" in some of the very early entires.. I guess i should let go eventually.. Whats the point of carrying it with me.. I guess i should laugh more and get over it the next time i ever thot of it again!

Well.. I've losen up abit! Headache now gone.. I'm gonna cook lunch today! Today is Cheerene's "Obassan Day"! A day when i would do all the things my mum would on a normal week day.. like sweeping, cleaning, packing and cooking! Time to brush up abit on such skills (in case mummy want to hire me as her maid in future).. Its about time i give my room a good clean up! My sister came back last weekend and made a mess out of it!

Oh btw, I got a new VCD(erm.. it was a copy.. haha, but i swear those CD-R were mine).. "My Girl".. the Thai movie! Something to look forward to during this weekend! Anyone wans to watch it? Come over to my place for this "movie party" (I still got lots of Ruffles chips and prawn crackers in my room) or just borrow it from me ba! Haaa..

Everyday is a brand new entry in Cheerene's Simply Irresistible bloggie! Cheerios


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

PS: I'm really sorry if my previous entry had brought tears to anyone's eyes.. I didn't mean it!

0 comments: