My Girl..

After logging out in the afternoon yesterday, I didn't sleep.. can't wait to watch the movie.. "My Girl"! It was a really nice show, thou i couldn't understand wat the actors and actresses were talking about.. Lucky there were subtitles! Hahaha!

It really reminds me on my past when i use to play at the playgroud near my place! There was this whole group of us.. sort of "owned" the whole playground! Playing with all sorts of games we could think of..

There was once, i climb up the playgroud structure.. Those old playground have those really high metal structure! I went up.. but didn't dare to come down! So got stucked there for hours, until someone came up n rescued me!

Like the girl in the movie.. I also had a play-mate! His name.. erm.. I dun really noe! But we call him "botak".. "Botak" lives in my block too! We would play almost everyday together with the rest of the gang! Haa.. Its been a long time since i last met botak! Well.. even if i really see him, i doubt i would remember his face!

Haa.. Back to the movie.. It was a really good movie! The boy keep denying that she was his girlfriend.. until the little couple got seperated when the girl moved away, only then did the boy realise that she was the one.. End up the girl n the boy didn't manage to get together! Sad but yet there is nutting we can do abt it.. If only the boy had confess his feelings earlier..

So wats the moral of the story??

Got to speak up before its too late.. Dun wait as if there is always a "tomorrow"... We never know.. sometimes tomorrow never comes..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: