I'm gifted.. so r you!

Lalala.. I finally got my new MP3 player!! The MuVo TX FM wahaha.. I'm having so much fun with it! Simply can't keep my hands of it now!

Guess wat, I guess i'm a pretty good cook afterall! Last Sunday, i was really cooking up a storm in my kitchen! Fish n Chips with potato wedges! Stir-fried udon... Yummmyy.. Really enjoyed the meal! The fish was excellent! Crispy on the outside, juicy n tender inside! Simply irresistible! Oh my god.... Udon was great too! But i'm sure there is room for improvement! Hahahaa.. This is actually my first time trying out dishes like that! Success at first attempt! A great way to kick off the whole series of weekends filled with "fun n food" i guess!

Had Spaghetti.. oh i rather not mention it! Its not too bad.. But i thot i really need alot more practice to perfect it! I tried the meat-ball sauce with added mushrooms n onions!

Gimme sometime to perfect all those dishes before i invite all of u over for dinner one of this weekends! Just dun tell me "I Not Free.."

Take care wor.... Hahahaaa..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: