Do you know how it feels to be a piece of stepping stone?

Work and fun has taken its toil on me.. and finally i could not take it any longer! My head is hurting like mad.. Swarmp with misery

Holding on to things so tightly.. so many "if only i could.." swamp me once again~~ Wondering if i had did the right thing! Still suffering from the illness i would call "heart-wreck"..

I have given all my heart into this failed relationship of ours. I care for you. I treated you as best as i could. Pinned all my hopes on you. I wanted to give the best of myself to you.. So what is it that i've done to deserve such treatment?

Smith edited my favourite song sometime ago.. But i've touch up abit to suit us more..

We had this crazy plan to meet and be the best of friends.
From see you till the first time we came to and lunch together.
But your MSN nick says you are a friend no more
I found this meaning, and have to let you go


It was fate that brought us together.. till your actions do us apart!

Everything came too fast and i was caught off guard! Much as i tried to presuade myself to have faith in you.. I failed! Perhaps it was my fault for mis-placing the trust i used to give u..

Perhaps i should have never grant you entry to my heart.. Perhaps its about time to find the nearest exit from my heart.. There is no place in my heart for you.

I guess its my fault then..
Perhaps it was a mistake right from the beginning..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: