What to do?

To go or to stay.. Pondering hard over it!

Everyone tell me to leave! So what izzit that i can't let go? I'm still so unclear of the path that awaits me! I know that if i dun go, I will never be able hold my head high the rest of my life! Of cos, to leave.. its definitely more than just being able to hold my head high! Thinking of my future makes my hair stand! Everyone has high expectations of me.. But what makes them think i could do it? Or.. wat makes them think i'm even going to do it?

Then another question pop up.. If i ever leave.. Will i ever come back? Mummy asked me this too yesterday! She knew the answer all along i guess.. Andrew was dead certain that i would be back! Perhaps u all know! Perhaps I knew it all along..

My mind is swirling right now.. Where to go, what to do? Who decides? I dun noe.. I noe nutting... Stop asking.. No point tinking! Arghhh... help me please.. what the hell m i doing????


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: