Love you mummy! Happy Birthday!

Happy 18th Birthday Mummy!!

Finally handed the gift to my mummy.. Okie! I've been waiting so impatiently to see her. I'm really tired out by my work.. but it didn't really stop me from thinking of her! Now allow me to disclose what i made for her! Its actually a compilation of photos of all the 16 EXCO of CENT club with our advisors! So i actually use black paper to cut out small boxes on the sides.. making it look like the film! I took special care to select all the photos (all pixs are taken during all CENT club events.. big or small scale!) .. Also got their name written there! Then put a transparency over it to give it a glossy look!

Its really something mummy would really want to see! She has been praying for this day to come! But I'm so useless.. time and again, i didn't managed to fulfil her wish! I did come very close to it.. But i still failed in the end!! Haiz.. so i actually thot of fulfilling her little wish on her birthday! And i just did it! I just hope she would like it!

Definitely I have experience failure while making the present.. Effort put in is definitely more than  100%.. but it doesn't really matter how much time i spend on it.. all it matters is that little smile on her face! She happy.. i oso happy! Perhaps this is call "deriving happiness from other people happiness"

I really tired to type out what i wrote at the back of the board for mummy! Perhaps i will share it with you guys tml! Thou i should say those wordings are not 100% original, but i actually spent more than 2 months looking for the perfect words to pen down! I visited alot of bookstores, gift shops, in search of the words that would best describe wat i always wanted to tell her.. I got edit abit hor! Hahaha.. some form of originality inside perhaps! Hahaha

I gave mummy a call just now, Sometimes i just admire her for being so smart! Lolx.. Actually i thot of giving her a little surprise! I tried so hard to restrain myself from msging her a "Happy Birthday"!! Wanted to give her a little surprise by turning up in school with a cake! She sort of expected me to go back actually! Smart girl! Perhaps its really easy for people who understand my thots to predict my actions! But ended up we were more surprise by her! Hahaha

You are just simply adorable! Love you mummy! Happy Birthday!
But it really makes me very upset cos this might be the last time(in the coming years)  i can have the luxury to celebrate with you..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: