My love for you will never change!

So rushed! Hahaha.. woke up a little later than usual! I guess i'm really tired! But still got tuition in the evening! Shag sia.. Well this is how hard I have to go for the sake of $$! I fully understand how hard it is to make money! And i swear my love for money will never change..

So i guess i make the right choice of going overseas for a degree.. cos i'm never sastisfy with what i'm earning right now! Job has no prospects at all! I just find that it doesn't really suits me well! Maybe thats why my mum insisted that i should continue study! Should i have understand this long ago.. I would have work harder to score, rather than pass this diploma! Silly me!

There is something wrong with blogging from office.. I can't find lots of functions like changing fonts and the colors! So bear with these plain texts!

I guess i should stop somewhere here! Gearing up for another hard day of work, All in the name of Money! Lol..

Pray hard i get more tuition lobangs soon! So i can earn moreee..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: