I'm tinking of you..

After reading ChewLing's blog.. I can't help too.. Yeah.. I thot of someone too.. But i just we are just not fated to be together.. He is just too good for me.. Simply too good.. way too good.. "wo men mei you yuan ba"..

Surprise! Lolx.. just when i was in the midst of writing "wo men mei you yuan ba"... he actually popped online! My god! This is indeed scary! I jolly well know that the person is not as free as me.. so i presume he wun be looking at my blog for watever reason! Sad..

But nvm.. Today, as usual, was a busy day!! Endless work! Just hoping i wun get tied down by OT tml!! Ok.. I crack some really cold jokes during lunch! I almost bring down the whole office with my silly-ness! Bombard them with "jian bian wen ta di".. Then we went thru a colleague's photography! She went to Zurich this May.. took lots of nice photo! So i asked her lots of questions.. All of them keep laughing at me.. my questions were pretty silly i guess!

Silly me spoilt the gift i was making for the past few nites! All my efforts over the past few nites.. totally wasted! Wonder how long i will need to complete it tonite! I guess i have to stop here tonite! Get to work le! Managed to push my tuition 1 day later for the sake of tml! Lolx..

 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: