Blessed.. So Blessed....

Looking back, Thinking thru.. Its really true that i'm the luckiest girl around! Thou not blessed with looks nor brains, but with all the love showered on me.. I just couldn't help feeling so proud of myself! True enough, very seldom do i run out of luck!

Blessed with a family that occassionally gives me trouble.. but not forgetting the amount of love and care they offered me in return.. True that they might be hurtful at times, but i'm just as bad.. the very fact i can't deny is that sometimes i hurt them even more.. I use hurtful words on them.. I ignore them sometimes..  Sometimes i would say, i did that just to save my face! Just to summarise it with a word.. "Stubborn"!! Now that they are coming up with $$ to send me for an overseas education.. Sometimes i couldn't help and started crying in the night thinking about this..

Yesterday mummy irene told me this: "Now u see, how much they still care for u?"

And becos of this sentence.. I decided to write this entry today..

Yes.. They do really care for me, everyone cares for me... (if not, you wouldn't be reading my blog to find out more about me recently rite??) Blessed with everything i could ask for..

Talking about a job, yes i do have one.. Well in-fact, more than 1 now! I'll become a teacher soon! Starting from Tuesday, I will become a tuition teacher to a small kid! Thou this is one of the lowest paid tuition job that i ever heard of.. But i guess there is no harm having more extra cash in my pocket! Hopefully it will be enough to cover my transportation at least! I have to admit that I'm taking up the job for the sake of $$, But once the job is entrusted to me.. I'll definitely put in all my heart.. Its definitely going to be tough at initial stage, but i'm sure i will get used to it really soon!

Did i mentioned anything about my work! When i look back now, I felt so stupid! Got a job that suits me well.. yet i kept on talking about changing jobs! I almost lost my precious rice bowl! Perhaps this is a blessing-in-disguise, because of wanting to quit this job, I'm now offered a little increment in my salary! I'm really a very lucky person! Have you heard of people getting pay increment just after 2 months of work! Very seldom i guess! In fact i've heard of none! Lolx.. Thou its not a huge increment (its not too small either), but i'm really grateful that i'm getting such a good offer! See how lucky can i get.. Fancy getting a job without having to go all out to look for it..  (FYI, this job is actually offered to me by my supervisor at Creative! I went there for my attachment!) Good thing is that i dun even have to fight with other candidates over this job!

Sounds abit more like fairytale maybe.. Hahaha.. but its all happening on me.. There is a chinese saying.. "Shen Zai Fu Zhong Bu Zhi Fu" Thats really something that you can use to describe me! Compared to many others, I'm really very lucky to get a job, yet i still wanted to change job.. Silly me! So i guess i should stop complaining!

Regarding my studies, I guess there is NO real need to listen to my sister! She can give advice, but ultimately I'm the one who makes the decision! Afterall i'm the one travelling there to study, not her! Should be about time to bring out the "real" me out! Show her that i'm capable of making my own decision! I am no follower! I'm a leader!

Yeah!! Went out just now! Book a tour, will be going away the week after next! Its a real short trip!! Going to Yangong! Will miss all of you.. But i'm dead sure you guys miss me even more badly than i do! Lolx..

Thats about all that happened today! Dinner is ready once again! Gtg.. see you guys around! Cheerios! Tag moreee....

 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: