Boo.. I slept so little yet i'm not at least tired! y??

Morning everyone! Hahaha.. Guess what, I can't sleep again! Lol.. Work all the way till 4am yesterday nite.. was working on my new creation..yet again!  I woke up at 8am in the morning.. eager to continue my work! When I could visualise my end product, I truly amazed by my own creativity.. definitely going to melt your heart once again! Well, I'm not going to disclose any more things about it! I'll keep it as a little secret until i'm really to give away this little gift!
 
Sometimes i really wonder why i didn't go for design courses when i was in TP.. But come to think of it.. If i did went for a design course in TP, wouldn't i miss a chance to meet most of u guys! Wouldn't i miss the chance of joining CENT club? Wouldn't i miss mummy? Wouldn't i miss my dear little kids! So i guess it isn't a wrong choice to come to CEN afterall.. The only wrong thing i've done so far, is that i have brought the wrong attitude to TP! If only i have a chance to do it all over again! I wouldn't let myself down again!
 
Okie.. no point crying over spilled milk! What is over.. is already over! Just dun repeat the same thing in future..
 
Hahaha, okie, so I went to blk85 for dinner cum supper yesterday nite! I had so much chicken wings n satay! Stingray and chay kueh tiew.. hmmm.. yummy! Had so much fun yesterday nite! Laugh thru the nite.. so long since i had so much fun! The place is as usual.. very crowded
 
Work is pretty stressful nowadays! From the very moment i step into the office.. I have to slog till the moment i step out of office! With so many schedules to meet, so many customers to pacify, so many slow vendors to hurry! Then still have others' task to complete(<-- as in i still have to help others complete their work.. Its so-called under my NEW job scope! Duh..)! My supervisor came to me yesterday, she asked me y i look so shag? Well.. isn't the answer obvious! Hahaha.. recently, office is pretty tense up! Everyone is so busy with meeting datelines! But i guess this is only temperoary, as soon as i clear my work, life would be easier for me!
 
Okie! Tonite there will be a big event going on at my place! Its that Old grandmother's birthday AGAIN!  Haiz.. i dun noe how many birthday she wants to celebrate a year! I just hate those people coming over and talking non-sense! Keep "suaning" people! Wat the... Yeah so what if there are people in my family who CMI? Doesn't mean i CMI rite! Shoot me again today.. and i shall shut them up for the rest of tonite! The worst thing they ever do tonite, is to piss me off! I will make them regret! I'm no longer going to behave myself! I DUN SEE THE POINT OF DOING THIS ANYMORE! If you dun like to come to my place! FINE.. better dun come! I dun welcome those people anyway! Always mess up my day! SHIT ...
 
I guess i will stop here for the day, I still need to go n pack up my room and go and buy materials for my gift later in the afternoon! See u guys around! Cheerios! Pray that it wun be so sucky! Hope that my elder sister will come home soon! She is much fiercer than i m! She is one of the best scholars in the family already! Haa.. i guess its hard for me to deny that i still miss her at times! Lol.
 
 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: