So Cock!!!

All tired out yesterday.. Much to my expectations, Yes! I became the maid again! Can't they just leave me alone! Stupid! But I didn't throw any temper thou! Really glad abt it, i manage to control myself! A gracious host yet again!
 
Food wasn't fanastic! Amount was barely enough for all! Basically, the organizer suxs BIG TIME! They ordered the food, which turns out to be not enough, they asked the caterer to come at 5pm and told the guest to come at 4pm! So everything screwed up! Food came damn late! it arrived at 5.45pm.. took quite awhile to setup! Dinner started at 6pm ++... Everyone rushed to the table.. like hungry ghost! Seventh month already? Haha..
 
My uncle brought a bottle of red wine! And i simply just help myself with it! I drank quite a bit! Cos food have not arrive, n i got really bored sitting there! So just drink n drink  n drink lor! Since no one is watching me! Hee.. Dun worry lah, I haven heard of anyone getting drunk with red wine! Shh... dun tell anyone!
 
Then very good ah, they all finish their dinner.. pai pai bi gu, all gone! Lol.. One of the fastest time they left my place! Good ah, dun come better! Mess up the whole place! Keep talking rubbish!
 
Got one Stupid bird seller(aka Bird mother-one of my aunt!)! Keep insulting my father's wine! Hey excuse me.. It cost hundreds of dollars for 1 bottle like that! Give her Martell, she complain.. give her whiskey, she oso complain! WTF.. She is better off with some stupid syrup that came together with the food! Pardon me for my choice of words, but i seriously felt that they deserve nutting better! She started boasting that her son knows how to open the bottle of Red Wine! Wahaha.. I had a good laugh at how he tried to open it! I got him a cork screw.. he hardly noes how to use it! Finally he got the screw into the cork, guess wat he tried to go with it? He tried to pull it out from the top! OMG! Pls leh.. got handles by the side to press down to pull out the cork lor!
 
So whats the moral so the story? Dun insist that you know alot about wine when u can't even open a bottle like tat! LOL..
 
Those few usual questions came! Like:"what u doing now?", "complete studies liao ah?", "where u work?", how much u earn?", "u got further studies?"!!!! Lucky for me that i'm working in a MNC.. they have nutting to comment about my company! Wahahaa.. U guys shld have seen those face! So lucky i have answers to all those questions! No "lost-of-face"! Lol.. U shld have seen how much face i saved for my family! All LPPL sia! Wahahaahaa!
 
I dun noe whether its due to the drinking or i'm just plain tired.. but i fell asleep the very moment they were gone! All the way till 7am this morning! Still got lots of things to do.. so i guess i shld stop blogging liao!
 
Someone pls help me to stop myself from laughing at their cocky-ness!
Cheerios!!!
 
 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me



0 comments: