Yet another Busy Day~

Busy day at work.. Practically non-stop! Hard to catch me at my cubicle the whole day! Really tiring sia!

Okie.. today i won a curry puff from my supervisor, hahahaa all thanks to our minesweeper flag game! Once again, I have won the game! So i got a curry puff in return! That takes care of my afternoon teabreak! Lolx.. duh.. i think i'm not suppose to have any teabreak thou.. lolx!

Have a long day to go tomolo! Still got tonnes of work to finish! Wonder when will this end! Its really busy nowadays, because of some screw ups recently! I ended up with no work for a period, now over-loaded with work! Wat the...

Still so excited about my 2 day old MuVo TX FM... couldn't stop playing with it! Just like a kid who got a new toy! I just can't keep my hands of it! Since young, i dun really have lots of toys! I seldom get to buy toys like any kid! Most of the miserable amount of toys i "owned" are passed down from my brother n sister! So i really treasure my toys! Guess what, this year's valentine's Day, got a few toys! Simply love them sooo much! Got care bears(one cheer bear n one grumpy bear), got mouse (by the name of chedar)! Lol... A very memorable Valentine's Day.. And perhaps the last that i'm going to spend here for the next few years! How to survive????? Sob..

Yup.. I really treasure this new gadget of mine! I work hard for it man! It cost me a bomb.. it really did! Hahahaa.. but its much cheaper than the market price already!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: