Vegetarian BBQ.. anyone?

Well, I came back yesterday nite at almost 12 o'clock! Brought back lots of food from the BBQ, all vegetarian stuff! Pity that all of my family were asleep, they couldn't taste it yesterday nite. But my mum heated up the food this morning! Everything still taste pretty good!

Yesterday's BBQ was definitely one of its kind! All dishes were basically vegetarian stuff! All except the chix wings(marinated with lots of garlic.. Superb)! Some of the dishes include:
Vegetarian Mutton curry
Vegetarian Char Siew
Vegetarian Satay
Vegetarian "Sing Chow" Bee Hoon
Vegetarian Stir-Fried Chicken with celery
Vegetarian Kebarb

It was abit weird, my friend was from ELN, so all the people she invited was (needless to say) all from ELN! I was the only CEN student over there! There was also another TEL student with us! Hahaha.. it was like a miniature ELN grad nite!

Yesterday nite talk was revolved around work! Seems that i was among the very very very few people who have started working! In fact, there was only another guy who have started working recently! We started talking about working life, our "dream" range of salary, working hours. I guess it was really my luck to be able to work in a MNC! Creative simply sound so impressive to them! They were so interested in my company! Hahaha, but currently, i'm still a small puny temp staff! When will i get promoted and become a "business owner"(these people who their own products to take care of)??

I understand from a few of them that they are still looking for jobs! Jobs weren't hard to find actually! Some of them actually turn down jobs with lower pay! Most of them choose to be jobless simply because they wanted to find their dream job! I haven't found mine too, but that doesn't i should wait! I think its better to be more practical! Anyway, our dream job now, may not still be our dream job after 10 years down the road! How many of us can really find our own dream job??

But anyway, how good your job is, is determined by yourself isn't it?? You gotta learn to persuade yourself to love what you are doing! Be good to yourself!

Btw, been coughing like hell! Haiz.. I tink it will take me sometime to recover! Meanwhile no cold drinks for me! Haiz! If i take cold drinks, it will make me cough even worst! And my mum will nag.. and force me to drink the stupid cough mixture again!!

Cheers


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: