Back from work.. going to bed!

Back from work, suffering from a bad headache for the whole day! Not too sure what happen, perhaps it was due to the bad weather!

Today was a very busy day, i have been messing around with the inventory for the whole day. It wasn't even half done by the time i left office! Oh my god! I guess this will be how i'm going to spend my week in office! Its really draining me of all my brain juice!

Today brought in one loave of my favourite chocolate bread from bon joure! Had 3 slices for lunch! So nice! So this loave of choco bread will settle my whole week's lunch! Hahaha

Gonna pop some panadols before i go to sleep later! Maybe i shall pack up my room in a while!

Just can't help having this feeling.. But i do really miss all of u! Really really miss each and everyone of u!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: