Nice bloggy template!

Cool Blog Template?? Yeah! Thanks to Jestin!

Something first of its kind! Yeah! Thanks to my ultimate creativity.. and of cos Jestin's superb skills with HTML. This was done within an hour if i'm not wrong! Hahaha I'll try to get nicer pix of everyone and get them uploaded! I've just finish updating some of the information inside this "friendster-like" blog of mine! Not all the links are working now.. Pls have some patience!

Thanks a million to all supporters of my humble blog!

Proud to bring you a news i heard on TV moblie that day while i was on my way to work! Singapore now has the highest number of bloggers per capita in the world!! This is pretty cool! Nowadays, blogs come in all size and shape! Templates available almost everywhere! Apply a little bit of creativity and yours will shine! I'm glad mine is different from the rest!

Need to go out for some fresh air now! will be back at nite i guess.. or perhaps, tomolo morning! Hehehe..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: