Fun @ work

Would really love to sit down all day long and write pages and pages of blog! But you see, if i dun work, where would i find money?? Hahaha, money dun grow on trees nor do they fall from the sky! Enjoyed work today! Finally have things to keep me busy all day long! I was running all over the place for the whole day. Love to be busy.. Hahaha finally dun have time to slack! Simply love this kind of feeling.. dun you?

Today had lunch with a group of colleagues! Oh it was really fun! We practically flood ourselves with jokes.. It was like chain reaction.. oh I shouldn't have started it! hahaha what would you expect from 5 very stressed-up women? HAhahaa

Weekend is coming again! Gonna chiong all day long tomolo! My office email is up finally!Can't really remember my email addy(cheerene_wee@ xxxxxxxxx), but not to worry, i will go and find out tomolo! Actually i also have my own phone.. 6xxx-5091.. thats all i can remember.. I dun really noe wat is the 3 numbers infornt! Haiz! Thats me.. As always! Hahaha

Looking forward to get my mp3 player at very special rate.. Oh yeahh..

Okie.. will stop here for today! Will write more soon! I'm loving it!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: