Missing you..

I've read jestin's blog! Thanks for the wonderful reminder. I guess I will just have to use standard english instead of my usual singlish.

Had a great time at office today! My colleagues are going crazy because of me. They are going absolutely nuts over my jokes! This really lighten up our working environment alot!

I was kept very busy all day long. Things are moving fast! Althought I kept making mistakes, my supervisor was really kind, she was there to guide me! Learn alot of things today! To tell the truth, I love to be busy! Love to have so much things to do! Take it as a way to gain experience! It never hurt to gain new knowledge!

When throught alot of planning during lunch just now! I will keep it a secret.. at least till i'm ready to execute it! Its still in the initial planning stage! It will need more inputs before you can see the results!

I'll never give up.. Trust me! CENT vision, remember?

I think i'm falling sick again.. sore throat again! Been coughing all day long! Miss you so much...


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: