My working Environment!

Sales is finally over! Sales was pretty good! He made lots of $$ from it! Oh well! hahaha its really fun in the sales! Made lots of new friends.. all over the company! Fellow workers from different departments!

It was fun! Got to know my colleagues better too! hahhaa.. Met a few fellow CEN students over there too!1 of them graduated in 1998... Wow.. thats really long ago! Hahaha

Maybe i shall describe my working environment abit.. These are the people around me.. our seats...

(a) (b) (c)
(d) me (e)
(f) (g) (h)

(a)Ee Siang.. I used to do his email summary for him during my IA.. Usually we dun need to communicate de! He is always infront of his computer.. Dun noe do wat! haha

(b)Audrea.. Hahaha, she likes my joke alot de! I tink soon or later she will become my league de! She usually handles alot of stuff on the mouses n keyboards projects!

(c) Ben.. Funny guy! Also do mouse n keyboards projects! likes to play games oso! haha..

(d) Jenny.. My supervisor! Aiyo! both of us is a headache to our manager ah! Hahaha we joke alot de! She really take care of me de! Hahaha.. anything.. just call jenny! hehee..

(e)Bee Leng.. Dept admin! Hahaha.. She is the one responsible for my weight gain during SIP! hehee.. very nice lady! U noe.. her desk has 2 big containers of candy!! Wow..

(f)Fook On.. My manager! Manager of the Engineering dept! WAhaha.. very nice man! Very helpful n kind.. lucky to have him as my boss!

(g) Alice.. Associate Manager..Ultimate quiet person in the dept! Sometimes u dun even know she existed! Ok.. but recently.. she has been talking to me! Oh well.. maybe i manage to open her heart? hahah u never know!

(h) Suh Bin.. HOD's right hand man! Hahaha.. I guess you will know wat i wan to say already..

Lots of other very nice colleagues too! Maybe just mention afew first before i forget their names! Hahaha..

Richard.. has been with me for 2 days in the Creativex showroom! Very gentleman i should say!

Su Hwee.. New to the company too! Hahaha.. oso very nice n chatty!

Ernest.. Perhaps the most handsome guy around le! Hehehe!

Alicia.. Last time those IA students use to tell me she is the prettiest lady around the company! But with me around.. Erm.. hahaha!

Lab engineers.. Wee Chong.. Yong Hwee.. Tian Le and Bao Hua! IA students.. Andros(ex CEN student too).. Stanley and Amer! wahahahaha

Still got more colleagues ah! I haven come up with things to describe them! lol.. Next time perhaps!

Hehee.. Dun be surprise if u see me growing fatter n fatter! Not my fault okie! They have been feeding me with cakes n pastries! Cookies n candies! I'm INNOcent!

Working is definitely different from studying! Thou i'm not really enjoying my work there! But just take it as a different learning experience! If i dun try, i'll never know!

Perhaps its that i still haven got used to it, thats y i'm complaining about my work! But hopefully i will get settle down soon! Mummy.. I promise that i will not give up so easily!! Hehehe.. Dun worry.. everything is under control!

Going to watch Deep Blue Sea now! Hahaha.. Seeya!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: