Spoil myself..

Back from a day of fun and excitement!!

Oh well.. today started at 6am! Me woke up and make sushi!! Oh.. it was kind of a last minute decision. Just thot that it might be good to give mummy a little surprise by bringing her some nice sushi for lunch! Hahaha.. Me reach school at around 1150 ba! Give her all the sushi ah! Me didn't tell her me was coming down to TP today! She seems abit upset be it! Cos me is actually suppose to help her lose weight.. not help her to gain weight! But seems that everytime me is doing all the opposite stuff! (mummy, dun worry, today's sushi is made with "low calories" mayonise! So its not that bad ah! Enjoy it!)

She say she oso wan to learn how to make sushi from me again! But.. whats the point? Me will always make for her to eat! So she no need to learn ah! Just gimme a call and me will deliver right to her doorstep!

So me decided already! Next time i will have to find a boyfriend who does not like to eat sushi! So that everytime me make for mummy.. He wouldn't get jealous! Can u imaging if he likes to eat sushi.. so everytime i make for mummy, not him.. he would say me dun love him any more! But if me make for him, not mummy.. then wouldn't me be unfilial! Dun ask me to make more.. for everyone! Its really very tiring de! Hahaha so me have decided! To be my boyfriend, the top most rule is that he must not like to eat sushi!!

Hahaha.. Later we went KTV again! Lolx had fun singing! Sing like no body business! Hehehe

Later go shopping! Got myself a pair of shoes! Nice ah! Hahaha blue color! and a pair of shorts! red one! quite chio! That cost me around $80 already! All those food and entertainment expenses.. total up to around $100 ah! Heartache sia! But nvm, as long as me enjoy myself, me tink its ok to spoil myself abit once in a while! Quite sometime since me last buy so much stuff!

Me is really tired! Haven close my eyes for something like 18 hours le! Me better catch some sleep so that me have more energy to think of little surprises for everyone! Me going shopping again tomolo! Tomolo's stop is Bugis! Me think can even walk to suntec if the rest dun mind! Perhaps should get some clothes and maybe a bag! Gear up for the next battle in life.. "Real Time Working Life"! So scary! Me dun wan to work.. me wan to stay in TP.. in my comfort zone where no one can invade my "country". Stay with my queen and all my buddies in CENT!

Me dun wan to go.. Me is sad.. very very very sad!! Cheerene loves u all..

0 comments: