Cheerene's Law Act 9: I deliever what i promise! Always..

Me has been chatting online again! Got all the time in the world to chat ah! Hahaha Me really enjoying life! Hahaha

Me today went swimming after meeting today! Had a great swim! Weather was good! Me is swimming in my own world.. nobody to disturb me! No one to care how long i swim.. or how slow i swim! Hahaha

Me got go library today! Borrowed some cookery books! Will definitely try out some of those yummy stuff inside! Remember the green curry that me mentioned in the previous blogs.. me is definitely gonna try it out! Dun laugh.. Just wait n "Smell" hahaha! If its nice.. then me will prepare more the all of you! Oso got some chocolate stuff! Definitely got stuff for all chocolate fans! Hahaha Me gonna learn them all! U choco fans are in luck.. Cos i'm a avid fan of dark choco & milk choco! But actually.. i do take any type of chocolate as long as they are edible! I'm pretty easy with food! Hehehe

Ok.. me is angry today! Me went to supermarket today! Suppose to do some shopping! Hahaha. Me is really very pissed off with an indian guy (PS.. Me is no racist)! Can u imaging he actually fought with me over a cauliflower! Stupid fella! I should have just run him down with my trolley! That was the very last cauliflower in the whole NTUC already! He just snatch it from the basket rite under my nose! Me was jus 1 step away from it.. How un-gentleman of him to do such things! Hope that the cauliflower that he bought has less vitamins then the others! Hmmp! Stupid fella!

So me didn't manage to get the cauliflower.. Some how me ended up at the 2nd level where me start to load my trolley with lots of potato chips! Oppss.. Hahaha Then got some nice drinks for my mum, some peanuts to replace those me ate during my exam period! Hey me got some sushi stuff again! Can make sushi again! Hahaha.. Slurps.. Just the thot of it makes me hungry! Hahaha..

Me going to read my new books now.. Will keep you posted of my latest dishes!! Bye for now..

Love,
Me

0 comments: