Cheerene's Law Act 8: Believe in yourself

Jus woke up from my 12 hours long sleep! Wahaha feel so refreshing! Alrite, time for moreee blogging!! Haven been blogging for days! Hands really itchy now!

Ok, me just got back from malaysia yesterday! Really fun trip! Great Food, Great Fun and most importantly.. Great Company! Kelong is really great! Really the life that I like! Can slack all day long.. no worries! Watch TV.. Eat Eat Eat.. Fishing.. aiyoo.. really care-free ah! Watch the beautiful sun rise! Oh man.. U could never imaging how beautiful it was! Its definitely nutting like those u see at East Coast Park or Changi Beach(oh btw, you can nv see a single shit from those 2 places)! You could see how the sun actually moves, slowly rising from the horizon! A truly unforgettable sight! Maybe we will talk abt it some time later.. I still have other updates to do!

Ok, last friday went to Swensen for the CENT club apperciation Lunch! Everything turns out fine! Food was not bad! Very fun lor! Joke all the way! Hahaha.. Then later still got to give a speech! Me n chris happened to go to toilet ah, so me missed what others said! Then when me came back.. it was me turn liao! Me go up dun noe y.. start to say so much! Until a point, chris they all keep saying me really sound like mummy! Hahahaha of cos lah.. Me learn from her de! All her good points me oso have.. Hahaha

Saturday hor, me gave mummy a mother's day present! Its actually 2 bears ah.. 1 has a "C" (thats me... her Cheerene) 1 has an "I" (thats her.. my mummy). On the bear with the "I", me stick a bouqet of flowers on the bear! The flowers are made but myself! Then purposely bought 2 bells to tie onto the flowers.. Hahaha! Me is out of TP.. definitely less time to spend with mummy, so got the Cheerene bear to stay with her. Then she oso cannot hear my voice as often, so me got the bells, so that when she is bored, she can make so noise with the bells! Remind her of me! Lol

OK gtg again! Me got a meeting to attend later! Me is busy nowadays ah! Hahaha Dun worry, me will definitely find time to spend with everybody! Bye Bye!

0 comments: