Good morning..

I can't sleep again! Have been tossing around the bed for hours before i could finish catch some sleep! But woke up at around 6 again! Oh man.. This is really driving me crazy! Been waiting for someone to call n chat.. But oh well.. The phone didn't ring.. I didn't bother to call as well! So.. forget it!

Overwelmed with fear and anxiety.. Arghh whats wrong with me?? Ok.. results should be coming out today or tomolo! I'm really HUM by it! Here is my 3 main concern abt my results:

1. Failure
2. More Failure
3. And More Failure


Oh.. i tink thats abt all that i'm afraid of! That stupid CN.. It has been giving me nitemares! Just pray that my predictions will come true! Alrite, perhaps i still fear that i wun do well in some of those weird subjects. Afraid to dissappoint people around me! Seriously i'm more afraid to dissappoint people than dissappoint myself! Ha stupid me!

Perhaps there is really something wrong with me! Who else is the world would wake up so damn early in the morning and do nutting else but writing blogs! Who else but the owner of this blog! Perhaps life is really so interesting that i have so many things to write abt!

Going to bath now.. Go shopping liao ah! Hahaha buai!