Cheerene's Law Act 7: I will never run out of words.. especially honeyed ones!

Ok.. This stupid weather is really giving me lots of problems! The day before was ok, perfect for a swim, but i didn't wan to go cos yesterday was my grad nite! (erm.. did mention it in some of the previous blogs! sorry.. i'm repeating myself again!) I woke up at 730am automatically today! Really looking forward to go for a swim in the morning, but the sky look so dark.. as if it will pour any moment! Oh well... Perhaps its really fated that i must stay at home and do some work! Have to clear them all before i go on my holiday! Arghh.. really miss my pool.. oh well.. maybe i should do some work in the morning, then i can go shopping again in the afternoon! Need to get something for someone special ah..

Everything is over.. My gradnite is over! Oh my.. What a nite! Had so much fun! Lucky no alcohol is allowed.. or else i would be the first to get drunk! Hahaha Yesterday nite was really high! So happening! Ok so what i did yesterday? Hmm.. let me recall.. Photo taking.. lots of them! Tats cool! And as usual.. I did go and disturb the lecturers! Yeah.. Really disturb sia! Hahaha the best joke came from Mr Steven Tan ah! Something about OS stuff.. Hmm! Then still got Miss Kwan's jokes! Something about freezer stuff! Me and zihua had a great time laughing ah! Hmm.. I'm really amazed by her jokes sia! Yesterday she so happy ah.. cos i keep calling her "meinu"!! Wahahaha.. I'm the best at "tian yan mi yu".. oso dun noe y recently, i getting better at it! More expressive nowadays! This is bad! Very bad!

Oh ya, yesterday mummy wear until very nice wor! Hahaha.. Like she marrying off her daughters sia! Haha prettier than jolin tsai ah! Hahaha later we still go Kbox! Had fun singing ah.. althought a bit off key! but nvm lah! Hahaha I left quite early ah! Cos i oso tired liao! Hehehe but guess wat i did yesterday nite? I reach home hor, nv sleep ah! I slept at around 3am! Hehehe chatting on the phone again lah! Hahaha.. tell u a secret.. its a guy i'm talking to! Hahaha

Ok.. my favourite cooking show is coming soon!! GTG liao!! Seeya!

0 comments: