Me in Pain (MIP)

Just got a call from the school! Dr. Yin ah! Hahaha! Scare me.. Haiz! For some serious matter lah! I thot who will call me at such a time? Haha.. we had a long chat! Hmm.. he sounds so different over the phone! Oh well, he is quite friendly afterall! Hahaha! Guess nutting much will happen! Oh well.. hopefully.. nutting much WILL happen!

Ok ah.. now really bad! Me cannot turn my head le! Neck very painful! Didn't sleep properly last nite! Very bad sia! Argh!! Lucky today's outing is cancelled! Me having alot of problems ah! Tummy ache! Neck Pain! arghhhh.. This is killing me ah! Since morning, i've been going thru all these pain ah! Haiz!

Me still very fascinated by my new pair of shoes! Hahaha.. ok! Me better spend some time at home to read up all my books! Maybe go out tml? Or see if tonite got any lobang or not! Hahaha.. oso must see if my tummy and my neck allows me to go out or not! Haha!

Jialat ah.. the pain is really killing me softly~ lol.. Its been some time since me is able to sleep well le! Keep have funni dreams in the nite! Some time ago.. Me even dreamt of running 2.4km for the physical fitness test! Oh my god! Wat a bad dream! Its really tough ah! me have been trying to escape it for so many years.. but it keeps coming back! Now it even make its way to my dream! ARGHHHhh.. Hahaha! Silly me! Maybe shld have just taken those test instead of letting it torture me at nite! Hahaha

I better go n rest my neck! It really hurt! I swear!

0 comments: