1 more week to go!

Seems like everyone is in the mood for reading! Me just visited Jestin's blog! She is reading some soul searching books! Hahahaha! Me is reading those recipe books! Feel so lazy to copy it down! Me tink me will send it down for photocopying! Haha!

Oh, me decided to make chocolate cake! Hmmm.. looks simply delicious! Hahaha Apple has already volunteer herself to be the little piglet! Hahaha Thanks girl! Me is not sure how it will taste.. cos its my first attempt! haha hopefully it will be as chocolicious as it looks on the book! Next attempt will be choco ice cream! Hmmm.. slurp~!!

Me is also going to do some vietnamese dishes! Kind of already got it all planned out! Some chicken dishes, and one of their very famous sugar-cane related dish! Now just have to wait for the right time to get into action!

Now what me need to do is to compile my shopping list... and get my ATM card ready! Hahaha.. Me is pretty cash-less nowadays!

Oh well.. $$ dun grow on trees.. neither do they fall from the sky! So me guess me will have to work really hard for it! 1 more week to enjoy.. before me enter the working mode! Hahaha me is gonna miss everyone! Can you ever imaging how it feels to be all alone in the West? Just the thot of it turns me off! So you may ask me.. If that is how me feels.. y go back there and work! Me can tell you straight..

NOT BECOS OF MONEY! Given the situation me is in now! Nothing else matters.. Me just dun wan my mother to worry so much for me! If me get a job, she will have 1 less burden and 1 more income! Isn't that great! Me may not really like to work there, but me thinks its gonna be ok! If my mother is happy.. me will be happy oso! Thats the least me can do for her! She was hoping that me could further study ah! Hmm.. me not sure ah.. me can no longer fight for what me really wants! Dun have the courage to fight for anything anymore! So be it... She happy can le! Hahaha

Can't wait to sink my teeth into the cake.. hahaha

0 comments: