Saturday Nite Boredom

Hahaha.. Smart kid! Got it rite at her first attempt! Lol.. Yeah! I was just trying to be funny and play a trick on all my bloggy readers! Omg.. But never expect jestin to EXPOSE me so soon! She is absolutely rite! The HIM in the previous blog is my badminton racket! Lol.. It meant to be a silly joke ah! Hope u all dun mind! lolx. Btw, my racket has already found a good "resting spot" for itself! I tink most probably it will be staying there for good.. collect dust! Haiz!

Wat m i doing on Saturday nite?? Writing this piece of blog again! Haiz.. no place to go to.. no mood to go out.. I'm just so bored! Clock is ticking.. and i feel so lousy! I'm getting closer to the time to report for work!

I'm kind of lost in my own world since i came back from badminton that day! Oh well.. I've been having some pain on my back and my butt! N the new tooth that is growing up is giving me this painful irritation every now and then!

Oh well.. Just kind of feeling very bored! I've been playing Spider (<-- that window XP game) for the whole morning till afternoon today! It kind of resulted in a blue black patch on my wrist.. I'm really very bored! I can't come online becos my brother has been hogging this stupid comp for the whole day! Then came my sister who tried to irritate me yet again! She has been testing my patience again! Time and again.. she try to put me thru all this test! I can't stand it!! Yes... I'm running out of patience again!

I'm really upset about this! Sad to say.. I've been running away from this conflicts for quite some time already! I tried to stay away from her.. I tried to stay away from home! Really cannot stand her! Arghh.. i dun noe what to say already... Piss me off! When can i ever learn to cope with this?

Today i keep daydreaming! Sitting infront of my comp, playing my favourite songs.. and playing around the stupid spider game! I came up with so many interesting stories! Dun noe where the hell i got so much ideas! Its just like open tap! It can't stop flowing! Lol..

I just hide in my room for the whole day! Never do anything liao! So nutting much to blog oso! Hahaha i tink i will just keep quiet and stay with my computer..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: