Magic opened their hearts... love did the rest

Very hot nowadays.. Hahaha! I woke up pretty early and then i started playing games and chatting in MSN ah. Life is pretty much the same..

Okie.. yesterday's show (Martin Yan's Chinatown on Channel 5) he cook the samsui chicken! Dun really look very fantastic because he didn't know the proper way to chop that chicken! Its really dissapointing because i was hoping to learn the right way to chop up that chicken from him! Another dish is stirred fried chilli prawns.. Hmm.. just some simply dishes!

So after the show, I went for a swim! Met some "old friends" there! Hahaha i kept swimming and swimming.. cos i keep having a feeling that i have no time left! Perhaps its really because i dread going to work on monday! So stupid of me.. Its not as if i cannot come out for a swim when i start work! Haha.. but i just cannot help but feel this way! Perhaps it might be due to the time of the day.. i was the only girl in the pool! Interesting??

From the past few experience of afternoon swim.. I finally came up with this conclusion:
Not all guys who swim are handsome and not all handsome guys can swim
Thats what i can say about those people i see over there! Yawnz.

Then after my swim, i went back to school.. My final badminton game.. Really very sad ah! Haiz.. Meet apple at CENT room.. Need to pick up my racket too! Hahaha.. Then later help Zihua to hand in her log book! So i went up to level 7 to look for mummy! Hahaha.. then she pass me a curry puff.. ok. there goes my whole afternoon's effort ah!

Badminton game in the evening was fantastic! So many people came to play! Hahaha! got Chris, Smith, Apple, Ryan, Cheerene, Mr Boey, Mummy and her huaband! Play until i wan to die ah! So tiring! Maybe i already got tired out by the swim already! Hehe.. Thats a really good work out ah!

Then later after the game the innoCENT went for dinner together! Went to tampines interchange! Food was alrite! Haha most importantly is the people you eat with! They must be fun if u wanna enjoy your dinner! Lolx. Then later still went to slack around! Hahaha lame around! Then went home at 11++ pm!

Yesterday nite, i finally brought him home! Its been a long time since i brought him home! I really miss him alot! We seldom go out together! I used to meet up with him once or twice a week! But when i got busy with projects and exams.. I neglected him totally! But he was always there for me.. He didn't went out with other girls when i wasn't around.. Thats for sure!

My parents were asleep already when we got home! So we sneak into my room! Oh well.. he really enjoy lying around my room! Oh.. let him be! He's already very tired! So i went for a bath.. when i was back.. seeing him sleeping so soundly, I couldn't bear to wake him up! Very soon, I also fell asleep...

Hahaha. I've been laming around since morning! Went to different search engines and play around! Some of the interesting things i've found out!

1. If you go to www.google.com.sg and search for "Cheerene".. you actually get to see alot of our blog addresses! Got apple, jestin, chris and others ah! hahaha

2. "Simply Irresistible" is actually the name of a movie!! follow this link to read more! ---> http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/ebert_reviews/1999/02/020505.html

3. "simply Irresistible" is also a song.. want to see the lyrics?? follow this link ---> http://www.lyricsdepot.com/robert-palmer/simply-irresistible.html

4. Another version of "Simply Irresistible" (this version is abit more erm... Hahaha u know wat!) ---> http://www.songlyrics.co.nz/lyrics/g/ginuwine/simply.htm

5. You cannot find the meaning of the name "Cheerene" in most of those webbies which offers meanings of names!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: