Last blog before i start the new journey..

Feel so bored! Feel so bad! Feel so lousy! Feel so Sad!

Okie... This will be my last blog before i start to slog for money.. Yes! Tml will be reporting for work at 8:30am! I will have to begin my journey to the west at 7am!! Pray hard that my first day of work will be fine!

Today has been another boring day! Didn't do anything except for watching TV.. playing some games.. till my blue black patch worsen! Oh my god.. Please tell me where can i go on Sundays?? Simply hate to stay at home and playing those lousy games! I HATE SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS! Feel so upset and jealous when i watch TV shows where family goes out on Sunday for some family events! To me.. going out on a NORMAL family outing is a very far-fetch idea! It has really been a very long time since we last sat together for a meal.. I can't even remember how many years ago was the last time we went out together as a FAMILY! So sad ah.. Haiz

Today have been reflecting alot! Realised that i've been very short-tempered and easily irritated nowadays! PMS again? Yeah maybe! Arghhh.. I can't bring myself to talk to anyone of them at home! Just find it pointless to talk to them anymore! No common topics with them! Dun noe how to start a topic with them!

Anyway.. I dun really feel like talking much nowadays! The stupid tooth is such a pain in the ass.. Erm.. i mean mouth!

Might not be able to rest next weekend due to the sales! Hopeful i wun be involved.. Its gonna be really tiring! After sales is where all the hard work comes in! Its going to be tough! Hahaha..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: