Cheerene's Law Act 4: Cheerene is always here to cheer you up!

Stupid comp.. keep screwing me up! Just now oso kena screwed! Aiya.. not my fault rite.. my parents just keep scolding me.. nag nag nag!! early in the morning start to give me nonsense! Haiz! Perhaps they too stress ba! They are bringing the old grandmother for her checkup again! Definitely gonna cos them a bomb again! Always like that.. old grandmother have soooo many children, but whenever it comes to this kind of checkups and footing those sickening bills.. All of them dissappeared! No wonder they are so stressed up! When they stress.. they will come n scold me for no good reason! Aiya, forget it lah! Not their fault oso, they know nuts abt computer stuff! Hahaha my mum keep saying you should know all the computer stuff cos u study computer engineering!! WTF.. But lucky i was away very often. or else i would have to go thru all their nonsense.. not that i dun want to help.. but given my temper.. i'm definitely gonna make things worst, as always!

The only thing i can do for them now is to not let them worry about me! So whatever it is to come.. i'll be brave!

Recently.. have been shopping like hell.. have been doing lots of things that i didn't had the chance to do for the past few months! Really enjoying till the MAX ah! Has been away from home very often! Haha Nice weather to go for a swim today, but dun wan to cos the chemical in the pool will make my hair very dry! Tomolo is grad nite le! Hahaha.. pretty looking forward to go there soon! Hope everything will turn out fine! Oh well.. i got a new top yesterday! It was actually pure luck ah! Hahaha lucky me! lolx. Finally have something new to wear to my grad nite, oh well... hopefully i get to graduate.. hahaha!

Heard that results are coming out soon! Supervisor in Creative had contacted me again yesterday nite! They are pretty concerned with my results oso! Oh well.. i'm not sure what i should do now.. other than wait, i dun think there is anything else i could do! Meanwhile i will enjoy myself doing the things that i like most.. or even do things which i have never done before! Hahaha dun worry.. i wun do anything stupid! Oso use this time to relax my mind! Finish up all my tasks! Organize my thots! Be prepared to go thru the next phase in life!

Hahaha.. Simply wish i can be everywhere for everyone! Haiz.. seen people down with exams stress, some down with relationship problems, some overworked, others.. just plain no mood to enjoy the holidays! If given a chance to choose.. i would rather be the person to go thru all these instead seeing you going thru all this and yet there is nutting i could do! If there is anything i could do for you to make u feel better.. just tell me! I would rather you talk to me about your problems than letting me worry n keep guessing!

If you want me to be happy... the only thing you can do for me is to be even happier than me...

0 comments: