Cheerene's Law Act 3: Never regret the choice you made..

Realised that lots of you guys have already stop blogging... Y can't i seem to stop?? Hahaha cos i'm simply enjoying every moment of it! Do update your bloggies, dun keep me waiting! Btw, i edited my previous blog postings.. cos i dun like those pixs.. forever cannot load! Silly!

Ok.. today i never go to the pub! I accompany my sister to some silly block party! Oh.. its so shitty! Can u imaging i actually rot there for something like 4 hours!!! Oh my god! 4 lame hours! 4 hours of really "action-packed" KTV session by the senior citizens! So none of Jay chou and Jolin Tsai's songs were played.. can really drive me nuts! Awww.. Should have went to the pub instead! Hahaha anyway.. i think my sister didn't really enjoy it too! Well.. hahaha nutting much! Stopid party! Guess wat.. my father actually paid $5 for the tix! food was awful! I rather keep the $5 n enjoy some instant noodles at home! Hahaha.. perhaps its bored because there is no one we could talk to! I can't speak dialect well.. so i couldn't really mingle with the old folks over there! Oh well... I will try harder next time! Wait till i brush up on those dialects! Hahaha maybe next time u will see me in the coffee shop in the morning with a group of old folks having breakfast! Thats so interesting!

Oh well... even if i really went to the pub instead of this party, i dun think i will enjoy it too! Never like such places actually! Well i guess.. i didn't regret making this choice of going to the block party with my sister afterall! Hahaha

0 comments: