Cheerene's Law Act 5: You can run.. But u can never hide!

Its really too good to be true ah.. after so many years.. I saw him.. in Friendster! Oh my.. Still so charming.. hmm.. oh well.. that was like 7 donkey years ago! Haha i remember the first time i saw him.. I was completely mesmerized by his smile! Hahaha.. Love watching him playing basketball from my seat.. You can never imaging how fantastic my seat was! It was the most ideal spot for viewing .. erm.. i mean, it was a perfect spot for viewing the whole basketball court!

Arghh.. Pity him that he didn't got the chance to know me..(or should it be the other way round)!! Hahaha well.. There is nutting much i know about him other than his name.. erm.. and his class! There is nutting else i know abt him.. i swear! Thats all .. period.

Ok guys.. write me some testimonial ba.. gimme moreee reasons to go Friendster! Hahaha.. I tink i will go n pack my cupboard later! I think i still have those year book inside my cupboard!

Dun noe y i just cannot sit still at home! Have been jumping around like a monkey for the past days! Its only a matter of time before i hurt myself! Silly pig!

Quiz time!!
DesireLove
Love. You Truly Desire Love. You long for someone
to hold you and take the pain away. You haven't
been in much relationships or you need to work
on how to handle them. You always seem lost in
a daydream about the person you care about
most.

PLEASE RATE


What Do You Truly Desire? *PICS*
brought to you by Quizilla

0 comments: