Fun@Sentosa!!

Another lazy morning! Finally can slack at home.. write my blog! Hahaha Actually I woke up at 7am this morning wanted to go swimming then go library, but sky looks abit dark, kind of cloudy.. so i thot i better stay at home and continue with my sleep. Abit lazy oso! NVM, i still have lots of things to do at home! Still have lots of things to settle!

I just came back from my chalet yesterday. It was Non stop food, fun and laughter! Enjoy every moment with my gang! A pity that Zihua and Ryan had to go back on the second day, otherwise it would be even more fun! Maybe lets just summarise what had happened on the 3 days @ Sentosa!

Day 1:
Met Chris, Smith, Ryan, Zihua, Aldrick at Harbour Front and went into Sentosa together! Took the very first monorail n reach palawan beach! We all very FOC(Full of Crap) de.. We are very "self-entertaining" people! We had joy.. we had fun, we had.. blah blah... hahaha! can't remember that song liao! But the people arrived pretty late, so everything was pretty messy. But overall we still had fun! Play some games. Obstacle course.. tug-of-war! Hahaha.. talking about that obstacle course, haiz.. my trick back-fired on me. Hmm.. i saw Shi Qiang running towards me, So i tried to blow the flour on his face. But i failed! End up.. he blow those flour onto my face sia! Then later still got all those group leaders.. pour sea water on me! Hmm.. I became a dough instantly!

Guess what, mummy was thrown into the sea ah! Hehehe.. That was really funny!! oh well.. i guess i better be honest.. i was thrown into the sea as well.. hahahaa, in fact! everyone was thrown into the sea!

LOLx. Then we all play all the way till afternoon ah. Then got to do some video shooting stuff! Then after that went to chalet liao! Wahaha play awhile then start to BBQ. Food is very nice ah! Thanks to Zihua, our great chef! and of cos my mother for helping us with the marinating! well actually that was suppose to be my job! But i was really busy with my own revision! She is such a super housewife sia! Before i know it.. everything was done! Really thank her so much! She is the best sia! Hahaha.. then at nite, we start to drink the barcadri(can't remember the spelling) haha... It doesn't taste nice lah! Hahaha

Oh ya, something bad happened that nite ah, mummy scalded her hand ah! Poor thing.. I didn't know that only till a much later time! It must have been really painful ah! Her hand is very red ah, she she keep touching it and rubbing it!! The stupid first-aid kit dun have those cream! So i went to the reception n tried to get some! But those people there oso dun have! Lousy sia! Later i got her a cup of kopi-o!! Hahaha she was so happy sia! I think she really miss her kopi-o ah!

Day 2:
Everyone start to become blur n sleepy liao ah! So we just slack around at the pool area! Just plain slacking.. doing nutting but eating n eating n eating n eating.... Received some msg from my SIP company supervisor.. a job lobang! Pays well! But i'm not too eligible cos they would need someone to work for a long period of time!! And i cannot confirm with them if i'm able to stay in that job for long, cos i made an application at the uni already! If i get it, i will have to leave them very soon! But they were kind of hoping that i could go back and work for them.. perhaps its because they know me.. it will be easier for them to work with someone they know, rather than some unfamiliar fella! Hahaha, but they told me to keep them informed of my results and my application status! Hopefully i can confirm with them soon! Meanwhile, i will jus have to go around and do some part time stuff! Dun feel like committing myself to anything yet! Then we go watch the musical fountain during the evening time! Really nice sia! fantastic! Then slowly went back to the chalet. Continue to eat n eat n eat n eat... Then i the middle of the nite, start to drink the barcadri again! Finish the whole bottle! Really drank for the kick of it lah! Just one mouthful.. n u can feel the burning sensation at the throat! Interesting sia! Hmm.. i think i should try more!! Later i will go n raid all my cupboards for all this alcohol stuff!! This week all come my house n party ah!! Hahaha

Day 3:
morning woke up.. pack up abit! Then left chalet le!! Slowly make our way back to the main island! Then went for breakfast at the hawker centre. Smith bought me a cup of ice-tea! thanks for the treat! Next time dun treat tea ah... treat me dinner enough liao! hehehe I reach home.. unpack.. bath.. eat something... send email.. then go to school liao! Got a meeting! Haven got time for any power nap! But i kept going!! Dun noe where did i find all these energy! Hahaha then later go eat with Chris n Smith, then we go walk walk shop shop!! Hahaha

Really happy that the gang could click so well with Zihua!! They only met a few times! Now the whole bunch of us were like best buddies liao! Hehehe.. Wey.. not fair sia!! Y u all call her da-jie.. but call me mummy???? I really so old meh? Hahaha

0 comments: