Cheerene's Law Act 1- Dun be lazy..slacking once in a blue moon is fine!

Happy holidays everyone.. !!

My parents are out of town today! Hehehe.. Its my day today! Cos from this very moment onwards, everything will have to follow cheerene's law. Wonderful day to slack! Feel so lazy.. Hahaha! Its not ok to be lazy.. slacking once in awhile is ok.. This is totally acceptable under Cheerene's Law Act 1. Hahaha! Stoopid sia!

Oh.. hahaha went out for the whole day yesterday! Really fun! Bought myself some really cute CDRs! Pink color.. with a pig's ass on it! Haoyun got the same thing too! Interesting! Its quite a bargain ah! Cheap n nice! Brand-wise.. its pretty reliable! Hahaha..

Then at bugis.. really fun.. i tink i really need to walk there more often, i seems to lose touch with shopping nowadays! But for now, i can have all the time in the world to do my shopping! All the time in the world to slack and laze around! All the time in the world to catch up with my really "OLD" frends!

Talking about old frends.. Guess what, I met my primary school best-est buddies yesterday at centuary square, and the most riduculous thing is.. we are all in TP for the 3 donkey years and yet its only after we left TP den we met again! Maybe this is life... always full of wonderful surprises! I'm loving it! Hahahaha The 2 young ladies have changed alot over the past few years! The 3 of us are really inseperable..

Hahaha.. Another big surprise is that my secondary school orchestra best-est pal... Debbie, left a msg in my shoutbox! I'm really surprised that she is actually reading my blog! So surprised to see her name there! Hahaha Debbie always call me "nanny" hahaha! Perhaps its my nature.. now JH chris starts calling me "mummy".. Hahaha good children! Its really a blessing to have so many sweet and nice kids with me every where i go.. Ok lets all pray for debbie!! Hope that her exams will soon come to an end and score really well for it! (hahaha actually this girl is one of the top scorer for the O levels in my sec school.. dun play play ah!! a very sweet lady oso! Hahaha.. she is from SP! one year younger than me!!)

I tink i better stop with diploma.. not going to continue with my studies! U see.. I became a nanny when i got my O level cert, mummy when i'm getting my diploma.. What do u think will happen when if i really get a degree?? Most prolly i will become a "Grandmother" hahahaha..

Yesterday's kit kat was especially sweet! Cos its from my kids, JH and chris! Hahaha we were at TP book store then.. when i said i wanted to eat that kit kat... but later put it back onto the shelves! Hahaha JH took it and paid for it! When we were back in CENT room, he suddenly took it out and gave it to me! I'm really touch by these 2 kids of mine! So sweet.. hahaha

Oh ya, yesterday keong got himself some formal wear. He look really different in it! Wow! It was like a total makeover for him! Its the first time i see him wearing so nice n neat!

ok.. i stop here first! i cann stand it any more! its squeezing its way out! argh!!! GTG.. bye bye! i will be back for another blog later!

0 comments: