I will be back~~

Came back from dinner@Lemongrass-orchard..! Dinner was great, The food is simply delicious! But its really very very very expensive! We paid something like $150 for the meal! Me now is not "simply irresistible" but "simply heart-ache". But i recommend all to go n try the green curry! Nice Nice!! Maybe i go n learn to cook that green curry! Need volunteers or this dish, anyone interested?? Hahaha but no promise that i can do it ah! lol.

Very sleepy.. still need time to recover from those terrible nites! Hahaha but whatever is over is over. No point i still be sad abt it rite?? Mummy said not to think abt it mah! So dun tink to much lor! Anyway, think abt it oso can do nutting! Might as well i party like hell! I have done my best and i have no regrets liao ah! So thats it! Final liao.. dun talk abt CN le!

I forgot to say something in my previous blogs ah!

1. Need to apologise to all the committee members ah! Hahaha.. sorry for showing attitude at the meeting! Didn't mean to scare all of u! Hahaha, sorry for not contributing at the meeting! Have nutting in my mind except that paper. Terribly upset by it! Stupid me!
2. Need to clarify something, hahaha Jestin did win me in our tic-tac-toe game! But i was the overall winner ah! Hahaha
3. I forgot wat i want to say again.. (as usual)!! NVM.. just look out for the next blog.. Hmm.. sorry ah! me is suffering from Short Term Memory(STM).. Hope that i can remember what i wan to say by the next blog posting! Hehehe sorry fellas!

Well for now, at least after a nite.. get over it already! I'm all set to party! Hey, where shall we go?

Hahahaha, oh ya, i tink i still owe alot of people alot of things ah! Hahaha.. i have some many volunteers to be my guinea pigs rite!! lolx.. Calling all my little piglets, What do you guys like to eat?? Give me some ideas of what to cook for all of you ba! Cheerene is running out of creativity le.. Battery flat ah! Give me some time to fully recover ah!

Just wait till u see me in action again!

0 comments: