Tuesday is Funday

Today is another tired day ah! i just got home a moment ago! But really enjoyed myself!

Lessons starts at 9 taday! CN lab.. 4 long hours! today nv go for my usual break, cos i wanted to concentrate on my work first! Wey... cheer for me leh! i seldom so hardworking de! Hahaha Today we crack some lame jokes with the lecturer ah! haha we never knew that he oso so funny de! Then went for the APEL class.. hmm.. as usual lor! Lame around lor... Chewling today say that vinoth in-front of the class sia! Woahahaha! That stoopid ass ask for it de! Not chewling's fault at all! Chewling.. way to go.. I will give u my support!!

Then later i went for lunch.. then met mummy! She also join us for lunch lor! Eat awhile then she rush for lessons liao! She very poor thing ah, Rush here rush there! Help out in the JAE then still got to rush back for class.. then end up eat a burger for lunch nia! At around 2++ ah! I see her so poor thing i oso scare ah, scare she cannot take it then fall sick ah!

After lunch went to look for apple n ryan to sign on the card i made! Finally got all the innoCENT to sign on it! Gave it to apple to pass to my idol Andrew! Wahaha.. just now ryan see the card hor, he say very nice sia! Wahaha.. make me feel so proud! Then i continue with my FYP liao lor! Do until around 5pm, lab tech say must pack up liao! Hahahaha so i happily pack up and went to look for mummy with apple lor! They all settle some accounts thingy for the CENTbiz ah!

Then me went to Sim Lim at the evening together with mummy! I got a floppy drive for myself and she bought a external harddisk.. $200++++ ah! But it look very nice! Sliver then very slim, very cool sia! Again, we talk alot lor! Can talk abt anything under the sky! Seems that i can really never hide anything from her lor.. Today finally told her about the miracle! She must be really proud of herself, she managed to squeeze the secret out of me! When we were walking towards bugis liao hor, she told me that we are like mother and daughter going shopping together lor! Very sweet ah! LOLX. We went to kelvin's shop to return the stocks ah! She feel bad abt holding them for so long! Then i told her abt the webby to see our character one, the one chris show me de! Then started to talk abt some funny things also, then i told her abt the horoscope thing! Told her that Leo is a pretty dorminating sign among the zodiac! then character very strong de! She laugh lor.. then she ask me if she is really like that? Hmmm.. wat do u think??

We took bus no 7 home ah! Then went pass my secondary school, CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOL! I told her i use to be a very naughty student, quarrel with teachers and even lock my accounts teacher outside the class!! Wat else i cannot do?? hahaha! At that time, i was a real terror in many of the teachers heart! Then came to poly in year one still love to skip lectures! Really is like an AH LIAN lor! She like so shock when she heard that! So she ask me what made me change so much?

Guess wat was the thing that change my life? What else can it be??? of cos its mummy and CENT club lor! No joke ah! Ever since i join the club, i really tame down alot! I always tot that student leaders must set good examples for their peers lor! Always be the most well behave in class! so i Never ever dare to skip any lectures unless got LOA! Dun dare to talk back to lecturers liao! Hmm.. Then what did mummy change in my life? She really inspire me alot ah! The way she care for her students, the way she care for her family! Always remind me to go n exercise and do my work! Hahaha without her constant nagging hor.. really no drive to work sia! LOLx She make me see my dreams, my vision! I'm clear of what i really want! She also told me that my family really cares alot for me.. its something i never realised for so long! I am so stupid but its never too late to realise that fact! I promise myself that i will treasure them! Love them for who they are for the very fact that they love me too!

0 comments: