Yet anotherday.. I'm loving it!

Tired tired tired! But yet another fulfilling day!

Got back my Operating system paper today! Quite sad ah! Never do as well as i expected! Got 46/50! got the 2 stupid MCQ wrong! That cost me 4 marks! I sort of expected to get 48 marks.. but.. well, what can i do?? bo bian rite! Hahaha today when i went into the Lecture hall, Mdm Khin Ann Mon came to me..

She said: Liping, Irene wants to know your marks
I said: So did you tell her?
She said: No.
I said: Hmm.. ok, please dun tell her.
She said: Y? you want to tell her yourself?
I said: Yeah.. maybe i will tell her.. dun let her know even better! Please dun tell her ok?
She said: Hmmmm.. ok ok! hahaha..

Then after my FYP i went to CENT room to disturb apple! She was doing her art apperciation thingy! So me and edward start to talk nonsense to her and distract her! Then later mummy came in! She brought in her badminton racket to lend me cos we were having a badminton game at 6pm! She asked me about my marks for OS lor... But i refuse to tell her ah.. Guess what she did? She tried to hit me with her racket ah! But i know she pattern pattern nia! She wouldn't bear to hit me de.. cos i so cute mah! Hahaha i know she only joking only! Then we talk talk talk.. then she ask me about the marks again! Wahahaha she think she can make me blur then will speak up! But too bad.. I was not that blur! So i told her.. "Hmm.. i don't know leh!" Wah this time she want to kick me ah! She getting more and more violent ah! But of cos, she is just kidding ah!

We talk talk talk.. Then we start to talk about her PSS lessons ah! She ask me what the colour hats stand for? Hmm.. How to remember? 1 year ago ah.. but i know got black(means negative stuff), Blue(means...Hmmm), Red(means...Ehhh), Green(means..i.i.. i ...), Yellow(means...), White(means.. eh.. as u can see... hmm)! Well at least i remember the colour hats! That edward dun even remember any hat! Even worst than me! But hor, i seriously need to find out what those colour means ah! Mummy wants to test me next week!! If i still dun noe by then, she will ask Miss Kwan Eng Eng to torture me ah! I told her i very scare of miss kwan because she has a pair of very big eyes! Very scary!!

Then later we go and play badminton ah! That edward really make me run around like hell! Really treat me like a monkey! Chris and Smith later came to join us! Chris very nice ah, She made me a sign! Very cute, got my name! I put it above my computer ah! Wah, my computer table now very nice ah! Got my sweet little cheddar, my 2 lovable care bears(Grumpy bear and Cheer bear) and now have the nice name sign! Actually still got a card holder that apple gave me! I like it very much ah.. so i nv use it, i just put on my table so i can see them everyday! All of u very sweet and nice ah!! All of you are very dear to me ah!! So i will definitely treasure what you all gave to me!

Then later mr boey and mummy came n play with us for awhile ah! Mummy came in that time.. she so happy ah, cos she already found out abt my marks lor! Sian.. Mdm khin never keep her promise ah! Dun friend her liao! Hahaha At that time we dun have court ah, so mr boey left quite early! Then mummy went to look for her husband! But i told him that i will invite him to join us again! I'll send email to him lor! Hahaha, i just have to keep reminding myself ah! Or else i will forget again! We then go n see people run lor! Then we saw mummy.. Haiz.. today she never run ah! Walk walk nia! Lolx.. We play badminton till around 830 then yiru they all want to pack up liao! So we went to return the stuff lor! Then we walk to the basketball court to say bye bye to mummy! Saw philip there oso! Then mummy told her husband that i know all the guys in TP! Wah, make me sound like wat sia! Lolx.. Then she say want to take home her badminton racket lor! So i pass to her! Wah should not have pass to her ah! She take liao.. She want to hit me again! hahaha she only play play ah! Dun worry! I so cute, who will want to hit me?? Especially when i'm so sweet and nice rite? Then we say bye bye liao.. then went off le! Yiru, edward and apple went to eat at tampines lor! Then i went home! Hahaha

0 comments: