I'm Lazy!

I’m finally awaken! Took a cool bath ah, feel so shiok! I reach home this morning at ard 8.20 ah, very smelly and sticky liao.. but lazy to bath lor! Then fall asleep on the floor in my mum’s room! BTH, I really can sleep anywhere ah! Hahaha..

Aiyo.. I was applying my Loreal moisturizer ah, then accidentally drop onto my keyboard! BTH! Hahaha.. KNS, the moisturiser very expensive leh! Sian liao lor! Oh ya.. almost forget! Still haven write the minutes! Aiya, i lazy ah!

Today’s blog very short ah! From morning till now! I only did one thing!

SLEEP!

That’s about all I did today! But hor, once i open my eyes, i start to think liao! Wondering if mummy is ok liao or not! But dun wan to msg and disturb her lah! Just hope that she is ok! Then still got my little sister chris ah! Hahaha we had a girls talk ytd nite! Then she going to her grandma's place today, dun noe if she can tahan bo! For andrew, i just hope that he is alrite! I scare to call him ah! I scare i talk talk talk will make him feel worst! Andrew, you are my idol! You are the BEST! Cheer up! Then Smith oso going to cut his hair i think! Max need to do his LS survey(actually i oso have, but i oso haven finish)! Little Apple end her camp yesterday! I think she go home sure K.O. liao! Maybe later then chat with her online!

Yesterday nite, me and chris talk alot lor! She say i everything oso blame myself ah! Then always worry and think too much lor! Hahaha maybe its natural lah! If i don't care abt you hor, i wouldn't bother to worry abt you lor! I really cannot stop thinking ah, I have tried many times! But each time i failed! Maybe the only way to make me stop worrying and think too much, is to let me know that you are fine! If you are happy, i'll be happy! Then we still talk about CENT club stuff lor, as usual! Then that Max oso nv really sleep! He was listening to our conversation lor!

0 comments: