Weekend is finally here!

Hmm.. Now i still at Chris's place! That Xian rong is dancing behind me again! Hahaha.. he is so amused by the piglet toy!

For me, Today started at 9 am! Met up with mummy and Zwee and his classmates at bedok interchange! I was 2 minutes late sia... Very tired ah.. I slept at around 3 am yesterday! Then woke up at 7+ am! Oh.. So tired! Hahaha was wrapping the gifts we bought for the 3 Birthday boys! Hahaha.. Andrew's gift is really cute! I personally like it very much! I almost fall asleep on the bus.. mummy was talking to me! Lolx.. But i got pay attention to what she saying lor!

We started the meeting at ard 950.. Its on the CENTbiz. Wahahaha, I wrote the minutes again! I simply love it!!!!!!!! I kept very quiet during the meeting, sit beside andrew and write the minutes! Not much comments to give! Later mummy and i went to the gaurd house to meet Chris, Smith, Ahamad, Wei Jie and Xian Rong.. then we went up to the place and started the party! Again.. I added some cream to chris's face! Then hor.. she stared to chase me ah.. She got some cream from mummy's cake! Wah.. BTH! Then we started to play the string game ah! i paired up with andrew ah.. but he wasn't really in the mood to play lor! But can sense all are not in the mood to enjoy! mummy wasn't feeling really well!

Then we(smith, chris and me) went to Xianrong's place! Watch some really cool videos.. Really COOL.. Really entertaining! Then went to parkway parade for dinner! then sat there and chat till around 10! Then we went back to xianrong place then took a cab to Chris's place! Bth.. Now they going crazy with Chris's toys... Me n chris simply have no idea what so funny abt them! really dun noe wats wrong with the guys! They can imagine so much things ah! Maybe i go n join them now! Hahaha!

0 comments: